NSW WHS Guideline
The Work health and safety management systems and auditing guidelines (edition 5) have been developed by ProcurePoint to enable NSW government agencies which undertake construction and infrastructure projects to work with the construction industry in a manner that:
- Provides a consistent minimum standard across all NSW government construction projects
- Improves safety outcomes for all construction industry participants
- Facilitates a safety management systems approach by construction contractors
- Increases productivity and efficiency by improving planning and reducing accidents
- Supports NSW government agencies in demonstrating they are meeting their obligations under work health and safety laws.
ISO Professionals, Australia's Leading ISO Consultants
Who are ProcurePoint?
ProcurePoint is managed by NSW procurement who provide a hub of information and tools surrounding the procurement process for buyers and suppliers within NSW.
When do you need ?
The guidelines require that for all contracts valued at $1 million or more, or as determined by an agency, the tenderers must provide evidence of an acceptable corporate WHS management system.
We Know What Is Required and What Works Best.
We Make Certification Easy
ISO Professionals helps your company to manage accreditation more effectively. We know what is required and what works best. We can support you in:
- Provide your company with guidance and assistance in simplifying and consulting of NSW Government WHS Management System Guidelines
- Gap Analysis & Document Reviews
Our team will work with you to make sure that everything is in top shape in accreditation , without hassle, no matter where your business is located.
- Our implementation methodology has been honed over 15+ years
- We have a proven and pragmatic approach to assessing compliance
- Our pricing and proposals are completely transparent, so you won’t get any surprises.
Why ISO Professionals
Ready to Start the Process with ISO Professionals
We are only a quick phone call away. Get started and contact us to arrange a free face-to-face consulting session.
Phone: 1300 790 742
(03) 8719 1081
(02) 8916 6446
Melbourne Office : 220 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000
Sydney Office : 50 Clarence St, Sydney NSW 2000